Day 7 - Enjoy the Perks of Your Direct Sales Business
Rose are red.
Violets are blue.
There are so many perks
I get from you.
You probably signed up for your direct sales company because you loved the product and figured you might as well get a discount. Maybe you hoped to make some extra spending money and get out of the house a few times a month. But if you've been in it for more than a few weeks, I bet you're realizing that you are getting a lot more than you thought.
Sure, money is a good thing, but the truth is that most direct sellers don't make that much money in their business. The perks of being a direct seller go far beyond the perks of having a regular job. It's important to periodically remind yourself of those perks for the times when you're discouraged and frustrated.
- Discounts on products.
- Access to exclusive products such as hostess gifts, samples, etc.
- Excellent business training you can take with you and apply to other areas of your life or future business ventures.
- Prizes through incentive programs.
- Free trips to places you wouldn't go to on your own, and even if you did, the experiences on incentive trips are enhanced beyond what you'd plan.
- Opportunities to travel to new places. Conferences and other training events might not be in your backyard, and you'll have the chance to visit new cities.
- Friendships that can last a lifetime.
- Personal growth and development. You've probably learned a lot about yourself through your business activities.
- Being on the inside. You get to hear about new products and programs before customers.
- Freedom and flexibility. You can set your own schedule and make your own decisions.
- Unlimited potential. You may not take advantage of it all the time, but when you need to or want to make more money, you can ramp things up.
- Tax benefits. Products, mileage, lunches, travel and office supplies are all tax deductible.
- Be your own boss. You don't have to answer to anyone, but you can set up accountability with your upline or a pacing partner.
- Confidence from leaving your comfort zone.
What are your favorite perks?
Celebrate every day,